As most would agree, homeowners understandably do not pay close attention to the structural integrity of their roofing system. For this reason, it is very important to have a reputable roofing company to rely upon for the smallest roof repair or in the event of any weather related roofing situation where you may need emergency services. Eldridge Roofing is available 7 days a week to all of our surrounding communities to relieve any concern or questions you may have regarding your roof. Particularly, “Will your roofing system in its current condition protect your family during a severe storm with high winds?” Also an important question, “In its current condition will your roofing system protect your home from secondary interior water damage?”
Your concerns and questions regarding your roof are easily alleviated by having a professional and reputable roofing company perform a thorough inspection and have preventive maintenance once every 2 to 3 years. Homeowners often call on Eldridge Roofing under the impression they need a major repair or even a new roof due to a few leak spots on their ceiling. After inspection we have been pleased to inform them their roof had several years of life remaining and re-sealing all the penetrations or replacing a few plumbing jack boots on their roof would correct the leak issues.
Areas of Expertise
- Our Project Managers have all been professionally trained to meticulously inspect a roofing system and locate storm damage without compromising its current condition.
- The installation of a roofing system is as critical as the grade of materials used. For this reason, we are all proud to be GAF Master Elite Installers.
- Leak Point Detection – We have the ability to locate the precise point of water entry.
- Roof Ventilation – Proper air intake, exhaust and positioning of exhaust vents is vital to the life of your roof and also will improve heating/cooling.
- Insurance Claims – We successfully assist homeowners with storm damage related claims. From the initial roof inspection to the adjuster appointment and finally a 27 point post build inspection.
- Installation and industry knowledge of gutters, siding and windows.(repairs, replacements and upgrades)
Eldridge Roofing’s Platinum Promise
If your choice is Eldridge Roofing & Restoration, Inc. our Platinum Promise to you is that you and your family will be treated as if you are our only customer. The work being performed to your home will be done as if it were our own mother’s home. We guarantee quality workmanship, reliability, accountability, competency, integrity and will approach each and every job with the industry’s highest level of knowledge. We have always and will continue to firmly stand behind our family rules of business. “People before Profit”
Contact us for a Free No Obligation Roof and/or Interior Inspection.
Storm damage can be unforeseen and you may not be aware of it until the next wind/hail and/or heavy rain when secondary damage in the home appears. To address any issues you may have or to avoid any future issues, please feel free to contact Eldridge Roofing & Restoration and schedule one of our Project Managers to come out and perform a Free and thorough roof, attic and interior inspection with no obligation.Eldridge Roofing & Restoration, Inc. (281) 999-4663